For everyone asking – we’re totally booked up for vendors for June!
If you’re interested in participating in a future Vegan Pop Up, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or visit our contact page. We’re focused on locally based, and locally made products that are enthusiastically vegan.
June is shaping up to be a great event and we hope everyone plans to bring along curiosity and cash! Some vendors will be able to accept credit cards. There is also a bank nearby on the corner of Landsdowne & Bloor if you need it.
We’re looking forward to seeing you there, and hope you have a great time. We’ll have a raffle going on raising funds for ARK II – Animal Rights Kollective & the Burrito Project Toronto. Find out more about these organizations online at their website and at the Vegan Pop Up.
- We will be collecting companion animal food donations for Toronto Cat Rescue. (here is their wishlist) Here are just a few basic things they need:
- Adult cat food – kibble and canned (grain-free and veterinary brands preferred)
- Kitten food – kibble and canned (grain-free and veterinary brands preferred)
- Kitten Milk Replacer (KMR)
- Cat litter (clay, natural, newspaper-based)
- Will will be collecting #vegan food donations for the Parkdale Community Food Bank. (here is their wishlist)
You can see our full list of vendors for June 14th here: https://veganpopup.wordpress.com/vendors/
The folks at D-Beatstro will be open too, so you can also get coffee, tea, and other stuff during the Vegan Pop Up as well.
See ya there!